**UPDATE** Our Platform Service Provider is experiencing a technical issue. We appreciate your patience.
Job Seekers MUST create a Free Virtual Profile to attend a Virtual Hiring Event
Benefits for Job Seekers:
- Conduct live online one-on-one virtual interviews with hiring officials at the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) Virtual Job Fair.
- Avoid sending your resume into the black hole and waiting for a phone call.
- Meet with the recruiters who can hire you!
- Explore opportunities that exist throughout the State of North Carolina
- Chat with recruiters from the comfort of your home at a convenient time between 11:00 am – 7:00 pm.
- Become a part of the team making a difference!
- We are looking for individuals with backgrounds in medicine, nursing, mental/behavioral health, and IT.
- Offer Proprietary Job matching
All you need is a computer or smartphone and an internet connection!!!!
About North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services
The Department of Health and Human Services manages the delivery of health- and human-related services for all North Carolinians, especially our most vulnerable citizens – children, elderly, disabled and low-income families. The Department works closely with health care professionals, community leaders and advocacy groups; local, state and federal entities; and many other stakeholders to make this happen. The Department is divided into 30 divisions and offices. NCDHHS divisions and offices fall under four broad service areas - health, human services, administrative, and support functions. NCDHHS also oversees 14 facilities: developmental centers, neuro-medical treatment centers, psychiatric hospitals, alcohol and drug abuse treatment centers, and two residential programs for children.