You know you should "prepare" for your next job interview, but what the heck does that even mean?
Well, among other things it means having some answers ready for those questions you hope they won't ask!
You know you must...
- ...be truthful
- ...paint yourself in a positive light
- ...detail how you'll solve the company's issues they'll be hiring you to solve
All at the same time as worrying if they noticed your palms were clammy when you shook their hand.
Don't worry. In this punchy and practical workshop, you'll create your own rather brilliant and inspired yet entirely professional responses to the following humdingers:
- Tell me about yourself.
- Can you explain this gap in your work history?
- Why did you change career?
- Why did you leave your last job? / Why do you want to leave your current job?
- Why do you want this job? / Why do you want to work for us?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
It's a relaxed and informal workshop and we'll probably run just over an hour, maximum 90 mins.
So, put your name down, and bring to the session a pen and plenty of paper to write your answers on. And have your CV handy for you to refer to.
If you have an interview coming up, great! If not, this workshop will help you get prepared for when you do.
About Lisa Cherry Beaumont
Career and Interview Coach