Sr. Manager of Information Security
The Sr. Manager of Information Security will lead the Information Security function providing strategic direction and operational control over the entire Information Security Management Program. (ISMP)
Authoring the strategic direction in all Information Security activities championing the need of Information Security across the organization.
Providing input and direction to functional departments plus senior and middle managers throughout the organization on information security matters such as routine security activities and emerging security risks and control technologies
Leads the design, implementation, operation and maintenance of the Information Security Management System based on applicable and current Information Security Frameworks
Prepares and authorizes the implementation of information security policies, standards, procedures and guidelines, in conjunction with the Information Security Governance Committee (ISGC) and Information Security Management Group (ISMG). This includes ensuring compliance both with internal security policies etc. and applicable laws and regulations.
Guides information security awareness, security risk assessments training and educational activities within the organization
Manages external vendors and consultants to safeguard the company's assets, intellectual property and computer systems
Identify protection goals, objectives and metrics consistent with corporate strategic plan
Oversee incident response management.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, with degree in Computer Science or Information Technology systems security or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of eight (8) years within the last ten(10) years of experience in the Information Security field.
- Expert knowledge of current Information Security Frameworks including NIST or CIS or the ISO 27000 Series.
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification.
- Demonstrated management skills, including Program Management, Vendor Management, budget development and administration, policy development and implementation, personnel administration, staff training and development.
- Expert knowledge of Incident Response, Business Continuity planning, Auditing, Risk Management and Analysis, as well as contract and vendor negotiation.
- Experience in developing, documenting, and amending Information Security Policies, Standards and Processes. Establishes Cybersecurity and Risk metrics for reporting.
- Possesses a mindset that looks beyond “What” happened to “Why” Information Security issues occur. Ability to assess and balance the need for Information Security controls with their impact to the organization.
- Experience in implementation, operation, and continuous strengthening of IS Products & Services desired including:
- Vulnerability Management
- Network Perimeter Control
- Device Encryption
- Anti-Virus & Anti-Malware
- Data Loss Prevention
- E-Mail And Web Gateways
- Cloud Access Security Brokers
- Ability to communicate security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills combined with ability to effectively communicate with subordinates through the CEO.
Information Security Analyst
IT Security Analyst
Information Security Specialist
About Damerell Resources Inc
We are a woman-owned business focused on connecting companies seeking the best talent, to IT and Finance professionals seeking the best opportunities. The marketplace is challenging for both employers and candidates. Organizations are looking for candidates with specific skills and want the best talent for their particular needs - while operating within tight budget constraints. Individuals looking for that next step in their career have to wade through a lot of noise to find the real opportunities at companies who will value what they bring to the table. Connecting the best companies and candidates is our goal. And since we want you to regard us as a trusted partner - one that you can count on for the future and refer to your friends - we remain committed to providing you with open communication and great service.