A high-frequency trading firm seeks a FPGA Developer to join their trading platform team for its New York office.
- Collaborate with hardware and software developers across divisions to build ultra-low latency trading systems
- Work closely with trade teams to gather requirements and develop solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Evaluate and utilize the latest technologies to continuously improve system performance.
- At least 3 years of experience with FPGA development
- A bachelor's degree in electrical or computer engineering, or equivalent professional experience
- Proficiency with Verilog or VHDL
- Experience developing test benches and using simulations tools.
- Experience with Xilinx or Altera development toolchains and design flows
- Familiarity with the Linux environment
- Ability to document design and interface specifications
Additional Qualifications (preferred)
- Experience with high speed protocol such as 10 or 25Gb Ethernet, PCIe, etc.
- Understanding of various networking protocols (Ethernet, IP, TCP, UDP)
- Understanding of various network topologies and hardware (types of switches, etc.)
- Familiarity with C/C++, Python (or other scripting languages)
- Familiarity with automation frameworks such as Jenkins for CI
- Experience with advanced verification frameworks (Cocotb, UVM)
- Financial industry experience a plus but is NOT required
- Experience with various exchange protocols (ITCH, OUCH, etc.)
Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- 401(k) with company matching
- 5 weeks of paid vacation plus 9 paid holidays
- Reimbursement for health and wellness expenses
Contact Martha Damerell 773-334-8446
About Damerell Resources Inc
We are a woman-owned business focused on connecting companies seeking the best talent, to IT and Finance professionals seeking the best opportunities. The marketplace is challenging for both employers and candidates. Organizations are looking for candidates with specific skills and want the best talent for their particular needs - while operating within tight budget constraints. Individuals looking for that next step in their career have to wade through a lot of noise to find the real opportunities at companies who will value what they bring to the table. Connecting the best companies and candidates is our goal. And since we want you to regard us as a trusted partner - one that you can count on for the future and refer to your friends - we remain committed to providing you with open communication and great service.